Question: “Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product? ”
I learned various heights of shots to give or subtract power from characters, something I didn’t pay much attention to in my preliminary, but paid a bit more focus to in my final product. I had to rush the final product, thus there is a few things I would have done different if given more time…
The school computers gave me trouble previewing my film, thus I could not correct some of the animation errors, as well as in one shot I forgot to recolour the guns back to black. If I could re-do my final task, I would have proof-checked it before exporting. I also had complains about the audio, if I had more time, I would have the actors re-record the voice lines as so the wind does not obscure the audio.
I would also have re-shot some of the scenes, because the actors did not deliver to the level I wanted, But overall I enjoyed making this project, and I’m looking forwards to A2.